Tuesday, February 16, 2010

dread

i'm up late not sleeping
i'm scared for tomorrow, i don't really know if i can handle it.
i hope everybody else can though. i just kind of want to give everybody all the courage and stuff i have inside me so they can make it through tomorrow. i can't sleep. hence the blogging. i should just rename this blog something that has to do with insomnia; that's really the only time i ever blog. it's upsetting.

This song brings back so many memories.
The Heart Never Lies - McFly
Pay day was today.
I actually got a decent check. Maybe two weeks from now I can get another one, and actually buy a phone. Or I could start a credit card? I have no idea how to do any of that. I need my mom, but she's never around. I mean, she's around. I just don't try hard enough. I'm a professional at getting off topic.
I guess I'll try to sleep.
Holy shit I just kicked a hanger off my bed. It scared the living shit out of me. It might not have been a hanger. That was fucking loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment