Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Falling Slowly

So I'm both sick and "sick" today.
My phone's restricted. So I can only text my mother.
Convenient.
I feel like I haven't put my heart into my blogs in a while.
Here I am. I think I'm back again.
No, like, back back. I'm about to pick up a book for the first time.
Possibly Maureen Johnson's 13 Little Blue Envelope's, something simple and quick. Then I'll finish my Sarah Dessen novels, along with the Tao Chi of Pooh.
Right now though, I'm catching up on yesterday's episodes of Greek, Make it or Break it, and The Secret Life of the American Teenager. (NOT SO SECRET..)
Then I'm going to watch Rudy.
And clean my room. And hook up the printer to my computer again,
and print out my missing course work.
Sounds like a plan. Motivation kick in......

NOWWW


Oh, and I've fallen (pun unintended) with this song.



I think I'll watch Once also, sometime today.

No comments:

Post a Comment