Monday, May 25, 2009

1:30 PM, Memorial Day.



I woke up about an hour and a half ago. By 'woke up' I mean that I actually got out of bed, because I woke up about 14 times before then, but fell back asleep. It's Memorial Day and also list-making-day for me. I should do something respectful then, right? Maybe I'll try not to cuss for the next 24 hours to honor those we're remembering this Memorial Day,..yea. I haven't done anything for the past 10 months. Maybe I'll start today? I dread Monday's though. Maybe I'll switch laundry-day from Friday's to Monday's so that I have something to look forward to. I also found my "LIFE: Remembering Audrey - 15 Years Later" book, and scanned that, (with my semi-new printer/fax/scanner/copy machine, that I've fallen in love with.) She's absolutely gorgeous. I think she kind of looks like my grandmother - younger grandmother of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment