Thursday, December 31, 2009

new decade

it's almost here.
i feel the rush coming on.
the time before,
the anticipation.
the new year/decade is hours away.

i know it'll be what i make of it. i hope it's good.
i really do. not just for me, but for everyone around me.
more for everybody. i'm trying to be less selfish. lol.

today starts something. or so i'd like to hope. and, it's not just, starting a new year for me. with a set date or not, i would've picked today to actually start.
to, finally, go somewhere.
or, at least that's what i'd like to think.
so, things i need to do today.

vaccuum the carpet and floor.
take a shower.
do my hair and makeup.
find two adorable outfits,
one for my job interview,
and another for new year's tonight.
i have like, 12 dollars left. maybe i'll buy a shirt. hahah.
and then new year's tonight.
oh boy. 15 hours and 59 minutes.
let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment