Thursday, January 7, 2010

(almost) Friday, January 8th, 2010

I started my new job today! At a pizza place. Little Caesar's. It's pretty cool. I think I'll get used to it. I just need better black shoes+pants. And a lint roller.
I have a feeling my life is going to get really complicated soon. I'm losing everything. It sucks. But, since I'm saying that, it's just going to continue to happen. It's fine. It's all good.
I still need to clean my room.
Maybe I won't do anything Saturday? Or tomorrow. Take another weekend off. I guess that's fine. It's not like I'd be wanted wherever I went anyways. Argh. Lol.
It's fine, it's fine.
Life goes on. I guess, I'm starting a new chapter?
I already feel like,...older. It kind of sucks.
I think I'm growing up to fast. One day I'm just going to get hit in the face with a wall. Like, I'm not allowed to grow up that fast. There's a limit to what age you can feel like, when you're at a certain age?
okay, done. going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment