Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday, July, 9 2009, 11:25 AM.

I went on a lake and on a boat for the first time a few weeks ago. I think I want to be a professional boat rider now. Yes, boat rider. Then I went to a 4th of July party, but it turns out, the party throwers parent's were also having a party. We were just a litttttle bit short on beverages.
Yesterday, I called and ordered from a Papa John's all by myself, for the first time. I'm just a tad bit proud!
I also realized yesterday that I have like,...THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON DAVID THEWLIS EVER!!!! (I normally hate putting several exclamation points after something, but it was completely necessary for that.)
So, I'm going to try this six week thing. "The Six-Week Plan to Flatten Your Belly and Firm Up Your Body for Life." because a) i need to get back into shape, and b) i have six weeks to finish the rest of my school. Wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment